- All cancellations are final and there are no refunds for any reason.
- You may reschedule one time 72 hours prior to the date of the class.
- If you transfer to another class date, you must complete a class within 90-days of your originally scheduled class to be able to apply the fee paid to another class.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for the class, you may be required to reschedule to another class with a $25.00 rescheduling fee.
- No shows or calls after your scheduled class time will require re-registration for the full amount. There are no refunds.
Returns (if applicable)
Our standard return policy for our products is 30 days from the ship date. For a return to be accepted the items that are being returned must arrive at our facility within 30 days. We may accept returns after the 30-day period, but you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. This does not apply if you are returning a defective or damaged item that is under warranty. Any item that is deemed defective or not working properly and falls under warranty will be fixed or replaced at no cost to the customer. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. There are certain situations where only partial or no refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned after more than 30 days has passed.
Late or missing refunds for AEDs or supplies (if applicable)
Please allow 2-3 business days for your refund to process. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (601) 926-0690.
Equipment Exchanges (if applicable)
We replace items if they are defective, damaged and under warranty. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 119 Keith Lane, Clinton, MS 39056.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 119 Keith Lane, Clinton, MS 39056. Please include your order number somewhere on your package. You can put in on the box, on the shipping label, or inside of the package. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless there is an error on our part or your item is defective and falls under warranty. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We offer warranties on all our recertified AEDs. Our warranty covers the AED itself, it does not cover the disposable accessories. If there is a customer/user error that damages or affects the unit the warranty will not be honored. We will fix or replace all defective AEDs that are under our warranty. New AEDs that are sold by Bell Life Safety, LLC. will fall under the manufacturers warranty. Any issues with a new unit that is still under a manufacturers warranty shall be brought up to the specific manufacturer. The manufacturer will be the responsible party for replacement or repair of a new unit.